Wednesday 22 July 2009

more summer cards


This is a thank you Card I made for a colleague at work. I love the new cuttlebug thanks Embossing folders. aI allso used the sizzix daisy on this.


the above two pics are a first birthday card I made for my friend's daughter Laylah. Ilove making personallised cards especially for those with unusual names like this one.I used Paper dolls cricut cartridge for the face, hair and tiara. Plantin schoolbook for the lettering and a lovely tiny flower punch which I borrowed from my friend Chris. I also used the divine swirls cuttlebug embossing folder and the Martha stewart doily edge punch.

The graduation card above was made with a card kit I got free on freecycle. Its amazing what people give away on there lolI quite llike the suimplicity of this one.

No comments: