Sunday 21 September 2008

September crafting

Back at work now but still creating in my evening relaxation time, here are just a few cards I have made this month.

Thiswas made with the cuttlebug birdsong folder the bird on grass image is embossed then the bird cut out from glossy black and stuck on top, I added a few tiny pearl accents for grass seed. Get well soon was cut with my Cricut machine.
I bought these decoupage butterfly tiles to give them a try. I think they are quite effective but I prefer the effect on the daisy to that on the buttefly
This was made especially for my friend to give to her husband, She designed it with me I love the Red and Gold colour scheme It hink it turned out pretty neat.
another birdsong embossing folder card but this time I went over the embossed area with a new colour marker which lays down multi coloured glittery chalk. Pretty neat.
This is my favourite so far this month. Butterflies and flourish cut with Cricut machine and I found a stamp flourish which matches it pretty well too. The colours dont show up well on this but the butterflies and flourishes are made from coppery metallic card and backed in a deep green. Happy Birthday is stamped and then embossed in metallic green too.

No comments: